Dec 12, 2010

Taking a Breather

It is my annual "panic and feel overwhelmed with all of the stuff to do, run around like a crazy person for two days, get a lot done and feel slightly better on Sunday night" weekend. We have been busy, busy, but now I'm just watching the Redskins lose again, and watching Sean obsess over the fire while it rains outside and the girls are napping. Sigh.

Still have lots to do--want to take them to see Santa at the mall, have a short visit to SoMd for the Xmas party this weekend!, and plenty of wrapping.

But for now, I'm taking a breather and picking some of my favorite photos over the past week to share.

Oh, if you are having trouble viewing the blog lately, try refreshing it once you are on the page. I think the snowflake background takes a while to load.

Hugs from us!





No comments: