Dec 6, 2010

Haul out the holly, put up the tree before my spirit falls again!

Various thoughts from my scattered brain this morning:

  • The Christmas tree didn't look nearly this big in the lot yesterday. It may take all week to decorate it.
  • I'm so glad Mia wants to help decorate the tree this year! This is what I live for! So what if she put 12 ornaments on the same branch :) I love it!
  • If this tree survives Ellie the crazy, climbing, constantly moving baby, it will be a Christmas miracle.
  • Christmas cards are serious business these days.
  • I wish I had cleaned my house before I brought all the Christmas stuff in.
Hope you are enjoying this fun, festive, BUSY time of year! I plan to relax and just stare at my tree for a while tonight :) Hope you do the same!




 Santa Baby

 Our first fire
 She looks so grown up in this coat

Taking a break from decorating

1 comment:

Maryland Mommy said...

That is a big and beautiful tree!!! Love it! And I love love love the fire...yippie for fires!! We are all decorated here except for the outside lights. But I am sooo in the Christmas spirit!!! :)