Highlights of Christmas 2010:
- Mia's reaction on Christmas morning. This is one of the defining moments of childhood and parenthood! She came down the stairs and stood wide-eyed, staring at the living room. She had a silly grin on her face and said in a hushed voice "Santa came!" And my heart grew 3 sizes, at least. What a fantastic moment :)
- The day after Christmas snowfall! Norfolk got 13 inches of snow that day! The most in over 20 years. It was so peaceful and calm and bright.
- Neighbors again make my list. From the last minute Christmas Eve gathering, to "secret Santa's" running around the street delivering presents, and the lone snow shovel that was shared from house to house, I again am so thankful for my amazing neighbors.
- The McB family SKYPE event on Christmas day! A 5-way Skyping episode with lots of McB family members was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while :)
- Watching Baba (my grandmother) hold Ellie. I get teary-eyed just remembering it.
- Huge family dinners in Johnstown! I love that everyone was together. Even if it was chaotic and Ellie was all over the place and Mia insisted on wearing her princess dress, it was just so great that we were all in one place.
Santa's gifts were a scooter and a kitchen play set!
Winter wonderland!
It was a very Princess Christmas for Mia too! She was in heaven!
Just some of our photos... More to come!








No comments:
Post a Comment