Mia is finished with school for the year. Her Holiday program was so sweet and adorable. She is counting down the days until Christmas and reminds me every morning about opening her advent calendar. She talks about her friend Joseph from school all the time, so we invited him over for a playdate last week. When he got here she proceeded to ignore him the entire time and play with his baby sister. She is something else.
Three year-olds wish you a merry Christmas!! Please excuse the shaky video. Ellie was lunging for the camera the entire time.
Ellie is 9 months old! Her check-up was today. She is 17lbs, 14oz (25%) and 27 1/4 inches (25%). I thought she seemed a little small but the doc thinks she is just perfect. She loves to eat and feed herself! I am struggling to find things to give her. She's very busy, crawling, pulling up, exploring. She waves "bye-bye" and we are working on blowing kisses :) Best of all, she started sleeping from 8pm to 8am last week!! We haven't had a full night's sleep in 9 mths! This is heaven! (Of course, I know I just jinxed it by typing this). We also have some more travel coming up, which always messes things up a bit.
We had a quick visit with family and friends in Md last weekend. We've been having an annual Christmas gathering with good friends for many years now. When it started, I don't even think anyone was married, and now there are 11 kids between us. I love this tradition of getting together with good, old friends!
I still have some minor things to do--stocking stuffers, neighbor's presents, last minute things as always. I'm going to attempt to make Grandma Weller's sugar cookies this year. We'll see :)
Oh yeah, it SNOWED! :)
and we drove through some pretty Christmas lights at the Botanical Gardens.





No comments:
Post a Comment