- In response to seeing a "No Parking" sign: "Mommy, why are there no "P's" allowed here?" Ha :)
- After driving by a huge cemetery: "What are all of the statues for mommy?" Gulp.
- Out of the blue: "Mommy, when you become a kid again, can I give you my scooter?" Sure!
- Looking through old photos: "Mommy, where was I at your wedding?" Double gulp.
In other news, this was the week that I'd like to forget. Sean was in Djibouti for 10 days, we were all sick (poor Ellie had a bad bout of croup that sent us to the ER. Luckily Sean was still here that night). We had to cancel our block party and we mostly just really missed Daddy...
So, moving on to this week! Ellie hits the big 1.0 and we'll celebrate this weekend! I get so nostalgic thinking about this time last year and how we were so excited to welcome her into our family. Stay tuned for an upcoming post looking back on her first year :)
Ah, the life of an almost 1 year old :)


1 comment:
I am so happy for you that Sean's time away is over in a few hours. I know what a bummer its been for you with everyone sick. BUT, I am so excited to celebrate my little Ellie Belly's birthday (I still wish that Laney had stuck ;) ) and to see you guys. We love you all so much!!!!!!
-alexis :)
Post a Comment