Mar 23, 2011

Days 5 and 6

Hmmm... falling behind a little. Teething babies, beautiful weather, etc. etc.  But, on to the next 2 prompts:

What in your life has brought you the most luck or blessings? It can be animate or inanimate. This can be when you hit a certain age, or when you earned a certain job title or even when you got married or became a parent. When, in your life, do you believe that your life became filled with luck, blessings and joy?



Well, I think I already answered this one last time :) I truly believe meeting Sean was one of those lucky moments where my life changed for the better! We've just had some amazing experiences together, with the most awesome being our beautiful girls. I don't have a good photo to use here (at least one that I took recently.... ) So, here is a fitting one from a few years ago:
 
 
 
We all have “things” in our lives that we are blessed with – lucky trinkets, material goods that we feel lucky/blessed to have accumulated due to our hard work, etc. Now, let’s think outside of our possessions and focus in WHO is a blessing in our lives? WHO are we lucky to have in our lives? This can be someone that has been a part of our lives forever , someone we have just recently met, someone who has passed away, etc. Think long and hard….WHO has been a blessing in your life?


I am going to say the women in my life. First of all, my mother and grandmother. My biggest hope for my girls is that they grow up to be compassionate and giving and kind, like my mom and grandma. And my dear girl friends. They are as different as can be and I appreciate them so much. They are strong and smart and thoughtful and loyal. And all of the amazing women that have a part in shaping my girls lives--grandmas, aunts, cousins...so beautiful and brilliant, every one of them.

Of course I can't think of a photo that would capture this...This has turned into more of a reflection than a photography exercise :) But, I'm brainstorming, so stay tuned.

No comments: