Mar 17, 2011

Joy of Luck

I'm participating in a free, week-long photography inspiration class by Willette. It is called The Joy of Luck, to celebrate all that we are blessed and lucky to have in our lives. There are daily prompts for finding inspiration and taking photos. I do not have a fancy DSLR camera (yet!) but I do enjoy taking photos when I have the time and patience. We'll see what I can do with my trusty and small Canon point and shoot! :)

Day One's prompt - What inanimate object/thing/concept is something that you take for granted on a daily basis? What would someone who is not as fortunate as you are say about your “luck” to have such a thing in your life? Think about your blessings today – (don’t focus on people for this one…that will come later)…focus on opportunity/experience/something you have/do EVERYDAY that is an unforeseen blessing in your life.


So I chose to take a few photos of water, and the clean, clear stuff that comes straight of our faucet every day without fail.

Here is my favorite:

2 comments:

Rafa said...

Wow, I really LOVE this one, Sarah. I do hope that you had it framed. It really says so much at the same time being simple. I would be proud to hang it on my wall. I really enjoy photography and like messing with arrangements. I really enjoy your work. Mary

Sarah said...

Hi Mary! Thanks for the nice comments :) It is great to hear from you! Hope all is well!! I really want to like photography--we'll see how it goes:)

Sarah