Jan 19, 2010

32 Weeks Down! 8 To Go!


I'm 32 weeks into this pregnancy and feeling pretty good! Now that the holidays are behind us, and Mia is (sort of) sleeping in her new bed, I'm ready to get this baby girl's room in order! I want to pull out all of the cute clothes and hang pretty pictures on her walls and get her some new stuffed animals.


I don't want her to have ONLY Amelia's hand-me-downs, so I'm getting excited to buy her a few new things of her own :) Especially, the "Coming Home" outfit! I remember stressing about this with Amelia and ended up choosing a bright yellow shorts/shirt outfit. It was 90 degrees in July in Spain and she looked like a jaundiced little track star! This time around, I think we'll be a bit more bundled up!


We take a tour of the hospital tomorrow and we actually have a babysitter for Amelia so we will take advantage and go out to dinner too!

I promise to update with some photos soon. We had a lovely visit with the McGrandparents last weekend and saw the renovated Va. Aquarium with them, among other fun things! Miss you already!


No comments: