We had a fantastic visit with the family in Louisville. Mia and Gabriel and Norah enjoyed each other immensely and we just had some relaxing, nice family time. The kids were so funny together, and surprised us with an entertaining version of "The Ants Go Marching" after Thanksgiving dinner. It consisted of them marching around the house shirtless, with various hats/capes on. Little Mia bringing up the rear was hysterical :)
The food was amazing as always and this new baby girl is a huge fan of the cranberry, poppyseed bread, and butterscotch bars that were new additions to the dessert table this year! I may not be such a big fan next spring when I'm struggling to lose baby weight, but hey, it's the holidays!! Christmas, here we come!!
The Girls :) Norah takes after her Aunt Sarah. I also love the "tongue out" pose!

Goofing of with G :)
No comments:
Post a Comment