Oct 6, 2009

What's new?

Hi! We've been busy living our lives lately and enjoying this great time of year. Mia seems to really like her school! She comes home singing "Gray Squirrel" (a song that I am not familiar with) and talking about her favorite teacher "Miss Kelly". She has her first picture day on Thursday and I'm soooo excited about it! She also has a Halloween party and parade in a few weeks! Stay tuned for what are sure to be the cutest pictures ever!

Sean has been super busy at work and at home. He is painting the attic and re-doing it so that it will be a nicer guest room at some point. He is also now a skilled tree-surgeon as he spent last weekend with a chainsaw and other tree trimming tools to take care of some of our overgrown trees.

I'm enjoying my bit of free time and watching my 2 year old grow up! McBaby2 is doing well too and we hope to find out what we are having on October 30! I have absolutely no intuition this time, and last time I was convinced we were having a boy, so I don't think I would trust it anyway. I feel basically the same as I did during my first pregnancy, although perhaps a bit more tired by the end of the day.

We go to the Shenandoah Valley in NW Va next weekend for a few days. I'm so excited to see the leaves, drive on Skyline Drive, stay in a cabin and eat pumpkin bread and drink apple cider! Oh, we want to go on some hikes and see Luray Caverns too!

We hope everyone is well! Below are a few photos from the past few weeks.



Sleepy girl after school.
Cheesing it up on the way to the Pumpkin Patch!

I LOVE getting her artwork from school! And I found some magnets that stick to stainless steel! Yay!!!
Riding Ben's car at bday party. She loved this toy!

No comments: