Jun 23, 2009

A Week at the Beach

We just got back from our annual week vacation in Isle of Palms, South Carolina (well, we missed a few years while in Spain). Everytime I go there, I envision living and/or retiring there. Even in the busy season, it is so gorgeous and peaceful. I'm still in a bit of a funk since returning.

We weren't sure how Mia would react to the ocean, but she LOVED it! There is a great tidal pool during low tide, and she spent a lot of time splashing and playing in it. Gabriel and Norah were so much fun to be with and Mia had a blast with them. Some days she was so worn out from playing with them that she put her head down on the sand and said "night-night"!

Lots of good photos on the album website and a few highlights below. I never did get one of the whole family, but I'm warning them now: Next year bring khakis and white shirts and be prepared for a photo session on the beach at sunset! :)

Love to the McBrides xoxo Miss you already!


Our awesome deck view.
Norah and Mia riding the waves :)

Chillin in the tidal pool

Our house!


Avoiding bedtime...


Our budding bird watcher


No comments: