The last time Uncle Ben visited, Mia was kind of stand-offish and shy. He was in town again this week, and Mia could not get enough of him! She thinks he is the coolest thing ever. It might be because he lets her play with his cell phone and laptop (something we try not to let her have here). She also liked rubbing his shaved head :) It always makes me sad for her when people she has grown attached to have to leave.
Saturday we head to Charleston for the McB Beach week! I'm so looking forward to that beautiful, wide beach, yummy seafood dinners, and fun times with the cousins! I am kind of dreading the loooonnnggg car ride down there with our very active, almost 2-year old though. Advice anyone ?
Mischevious 2-year old narrowly avoids getting mauled by enormous cat.
Uncle Ben is so much fun :)
1 comment:
I love it! Uncle Ben sure does look like he is tightly wrapped around one pretty little girls finger! :) Hope you guys have a great time in Charleston...eat some shrimp and grits for me.
Muah! love you,
alexis
Post a Comment