Jun 4, 2009

Bienvenido A Miami!


I just got back from a long weekend with my best girlfriends in South Beach, Miami. It was a fabulous getaway, complete with (ridiculously expensive) fruity drinks, lots of laying around the pool and beach, delicious meals and just catching up on each other's lives. I am so glad to have these women in my life!

I did miss Amelia and Sean terribly though! I missed my Mia so much that I joked I felt like I was missing a limb. I made Sean keep her up so that I could say goodnight to her when I got in. Sean did fantastic and kept Mia busy and happy while I was gone (not that I was worried).

Here's a look at a few of my favorite photos from Miami.

Alexis took this photo, and I think it is really cool. We had lunch at the restaurant where Top Chef 4th runner up Jeff is the executive chef. See below.

Us with Chef Jeff

All dressed up!




We all turn the big 35 this year, hence the celebratory trip!



Love the flops!

No comments: