Mia's bed is constantly covered with every single doll and stuffed animal that we own. And sometimes she has all of her books up there too. I have no idea how she finds this comfortable, but she insists on sleeping with them all. Sometimes if she is being particularly difficult, or stalling longer than normal, we threaten to remove some of her "babies". This always works, although I'm not sure it is good parenting... I am always struggling with the best ways to deal with our terrific 3 year old (by far a harder age than 2). I check out all the books on discipline at the library and read all the magazine articles. But I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing.
Anyway, here is a glimpse of Mia's bed. Can you find her? :)
Meanwhile, Ellie climbed into Mia's toybox and couldn't get out. Stop taking pictures and help me mommy!
May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment