Sean spent last week in Naples eating yummy pizza and drinking awesome wine and I guess working a little too. We missed him a bunch but we managed to have some fun anyway. The weather has been gorgeous lately, although summer heat and humidity are around this week.
Ellie is walking like a champ and will probably be running marathons soon :) She is Trouble! (in the nicest possible way, of course). I can no longer always blame Mia for writing on walls, and unwinding all of the toilet paper. And Ellie does things that Mia never even considered. I wish I had appreciated how relatively easy Mia was at this age... Ellie throws toys in the toilet, eats cat food, dirt, and sand like they are delicacies, and has examined the contents of her diaper. She will be so happy that I wrote about this one day :)
Mia is almost done with her second year of pre-school! She's taking swim lessons at the YMCA and is having a lot of fun. We are looking forward to a busy summer with plenty of playing and visits with family and friends. McB family beach trip is less than a month away!!
May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment