Mar 9, 2010

39 Weeks

and still waiting :) Amelia was born at 39 weeks and I had convinced myself that this baby would come early too. So far there have been no signs of her arrival and so we continue to wait, in a clean house, with a stocked kitchen and packed bags.

I have twinges of sadness for Amelia and I wonder every day if this will be her last day as an only child. I try to spend special time with her every day and I hope she does love this baby as much as she says she does now :) I know that everyone says a sibling is such a wonderful gift for your first child, but I can't help but think that Amelia might just prefer a new tricycle!

I know it will be a transition for Amelia and all of us, but I just can't wait to hold this little one and watch her grow and learn from her amazing big sister. It won't be long now!

No comments: