Feb 25, 2010

Nesting and Waiting

Our doves are back in their nests on the front porch. It seems a little early to me, but I can certainly relate to their behavior.

Last weekend we got a ton of stuff done around the house, packed the hospital bags, got the carseat ready and did lots of tiny baby laundry. The bassinet is set up and the floors are about as clean as they have ever been. I even scrubbed the bedroom doors. Definitely nesting! All that is left is for this little one to make her appearance!

I had an ultrasound on Thursday and they are guessing she is about 6lbs, 10 oz (pretty average). She also has a lot of hair!

I really don't think my belly can get much bigger, but Sean reminds me that I said that for Mia too.

I feel ready to welcome baby into our family! Let the waiting game begin :)


Mom and Dad Dove getting their nest ready
37 1/2 week baby belly! (Seriously, she's only 6lbs??)Cute new hat from Grandma

No comments: