I just wanted to write a quick post to announce (although you already know!) that we are having another little girl!! We had a great ultrasound last week and she's healthy and beautiful and we are so thrilled!
I have always envied the sisters that I see playing and chatting and being each other's best friends. I hope so much for my girls that they share a deep sisterly bond like that. My GIRLS! I love it :) Poor Sean will be very outnumbered, but I think he can handle it!
We all love you little girl and can't wait to meet you in March!
Photos soon!
Nov 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, you made me all misty! Just as long as "your girls" adopt Maddie as a sister too I'll be fine!!! :) We can't wait to meet our new niece :)
Post a Comment