Oct 24, 2008

Cute stuff this week

Some of my favorite cute things that Mia has been doing lately:


1) She has to try everything we are eating and has started yelling "BITE" (sounds like "BUHH" which is totally different than "BAHH"/ball) when she wants it. We've been calmly saying "Bite, please!" and finally last night she yelled at Sean when he was eating a piece of bread "BUHH PEEESS"! So cute:)


2) She's reading to herself in her crib. Instead of crying when waking up from naps, she just babbles away, flipping pages. I wonder what she's saying?



3) She flirts with everyone! At the mexican restaurant, she blows kisses and makes goo-goo eyes the entire time at anyone who happens to be looking at her. Whose child is this? Sean and I are not particularly fond of being the center of attention, but she sure is!



She's also unfortunately becoming more of a picky eater. Here she is spitting something out, lovely! I'm not ready for the exclusive mac-n-cheese/chicken nugget toddler diet yet!!

1 comment:

Maryland Mommy said...

Sounds like little miss attention getter takes after her Auntie Alexis :). Thats my girl!!!