I still feel like we are only functioning at about 75%. Amelia is feeling much better after new antibiotics and is sleeping through the night again thank goodness. Now Sean and I are feeling kind of lousy, blah. I think we are allergic to the US! :)
Grandma W. came for a quick visit this past weekend. She watched Amelia while we looked at houses with the realtor. When we got home, Amelia was sound asleep on Grandma's lap--very cute.
House hunting is going well. There are a lot out there and this crazy market is favoring home buyers with good credit (hopefully us!) right now. Of course there are the trade-offs ("I wish this house came with this kitchen in this neighborhood... etc. etc.) but I think we'll end up in a lovely place!
I haven't really taken any pictures. This weekend if we are all feeling better, I hope to go to a pumpkin patch and art festival with our friends Shana and Bryan and their little Ben. Photo opps galore!
No comments:
Post a Comment