A few gems from Mia lately:
1) While watching the Inauguration, Mia says "One day I want to be a president"... (we thought she was ending her sentence here and were ready to congratulate her on her high aspirations)..."'s wife".
Oh, ok. Well that's great too. I guess. Sigh. Remind myself that she is still only 5 and I think she was enamoured with the red dress :)
2) The Martin Luther King "I have a Dream" drawing that she brought home from school said "I have a dream that one day I will have lots of children so that I can be in charge and make all the rules".
Gotta love it! A few January photos below:
Silly girl :)
Poor Ellie has a black eye. You should see the other toddler. Kidding. She fell on a brick walkway while her hands were in her pocket :( It looks much better now.
We got 1 1/2 inches of snow this week. We'll take it :)
Annual ice-skating trip with friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment