Teddy and me got pictures by
a beautiful doll. And then we got home from dinner and we took a nap on the
couch. Teddy was napping and sleeping. Teddy is going to have a great time. We
took him to the playground just to play. There were other kids to play with.
Teddy liked the stroller. Teddy and me ate dinner at a very beautiful place
with a fire and at the door there was a beautiful fountain. The next day was
the best day ever. I went to swim lessons, I saw my mom where she was working
(I was volunteering at a local festival) and then we went to my friend’s birthday. We went swimming in her pool but
Teddy didn’t come because he would get wet. Then we got a bunch of sweets!
Teddy didn’t have any because he was too full.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment