I finally bit the bullet and purchased a "fancy" DSLR camera last week! I've been hemming and hawing (sp??) forever and just decided that I really want to try to capture the best images I can of my fast-moving kids. So, these past few posts, and many of the future ones will be heavy on photos as I sort through my favorites and learn a TON of stuff about this camera. It doesn't come easily or naturally to me and I'll have plenty of trial and error but I am having a blast with this thing! I can get great close-ups (which I love) and blurry backgrounds (awesome!) and 3 photos per second (so cool!) So, forgive me while I admire and critique my latest shots and use my blog as a place to post them. At least they are of cute subjects :)
I love this smile on Mia but wish I had a prettier background than our nasty grill cover!
Mia's self portrait :)
Man I wish that you could see Ellie's face and that I held the camera more still, but the look on Mia's face as she hugs Ellie just makes my heart swell.
Brown eyed girl:)
Jun 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yippie!!! Welcome to the world of the fancy pants camera!!!
i'm excited! any tips?
Post a Comment