Apr 17, 2011

Spring stuff

It is absolutely gorgeous here in the spring! The flowering trees are amazing and the bulbs are breathtaking. And soon the azaleas will be in full bloom, yay! How can anyone not enjoy spring :) (Allergies, aside...)

We've been out and about a bit this weekend and I continue to try and take photos of the girls. We visited a lovely little Japanese garden and then the Naval museum yesterday, and meandered through the Botanical Gardens today.


Oh, and we had a date night last night! Just me and Sean! It was so great to enjoy dinner without crayons, sippy cups and high chairs! We found a sweet babysitter who asked Mia when she was leaving if she'd like her to bring some stickers for next time. Mia responded "that sounds good, but what I'd really like are chocolate chip cookies!" ha!


Lots of pictures below. I didn't edit any because I'm just overwhelmed with Photoshop and can't find the time to devote to learning it just yet. But they are still pretty cute :)




 We saw 3 Norfolk mermaids on our walk yesterday.









 That's our climber :) No walking yet, but she can scale a rope ladder!


 My backyard (I wish!! None of my tulips came up this year, ugh! What did I do wrong??)
 Attempts to get cute photo... no luck as usual :)

Amazing tree!!

No comments: