Feb 16, 2011

I want to ride my bicycle

We finally got new bikes and the weather was decent enough to try them out over the weekend! Mia did such a good job keeping up and Ellie was adorable in her huge bike helmet. I'm looking forward to lots of riding this spring!





In other news, Ellie got her first ear-infection on Valentine's Day :( She seems to like to get sick on holidays. Sean and I even had reservations at a new restaurant that we had to cancel. But we hope to try again soon!

And, I took a great class last night called Parent Photography 101: All I want are great photos of my kids. I got lots of good tips although I realize that it is just a LOT of work--even for professionals! But I actually did finally grasp the concept of lighting! Light should always be on the face of the person you are photographing. So I am going to make myself practice some more, and use my new techniques for getting the girls to cooperate :) Wish me luck!

My first time getting the lighting right in the front foyer! And don't you just love Ellie's amazingly awful baby hair :)

No comments: