skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Is it Spring yet?
I have the Winter blahs. I'm sure we all get them this time of year. It has been so cold and dreary that today (40 degrees) feels downright balmy and I can't wait to send Mia outside to play! It is the time of year when I dream of summer vacation and weekend get-aways to someplace warm. But since that won't happen any time soon, I'm party planning instead. Ellie's birthday will be here before we know it, and I'm brainstorming themes (Spring flowers? St. Patty's Day? Little lambs?) We are also finally hosting a block potluck party. Fun fun!
Mia and I have been doing lots of "artwork" as she calls it (cutting up paper into tiny, impossible to clean up pieces) and painting many masterpieces :) I used to dislike Valentine's Day, but now I'm making little heart mobiles and garland with Mia and thinking about preschool party favors. Oh, how times change!
Oh, Ellie started walking with her push toy this week. I'll get video up soon. I'm just kind of in denial that my baby is so big...
1 comment:
Can't believe my precious Goddaughter is going to be a year old so soon!!! Seems like yesterday that I was down there holding that 5 day old angel! :) My vote is Spring Flowers (for what its worth)!
love you guys!
Post a Comment