NEVER LET YOUR THREE YEAR OLD ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR CAMERA!!
First, Mia (who has her own, adorable, orange digital camera that she got last Christmas) attempted to turn off my camera by pushing the lens down on the table as hard as she could. After a week or so of trying to fix it ourselves, Sean decided to take it in to Best Buy and see what our options were. He brought Mia, and the camera, in order to compare it to the others. Can you guess where this is going? While consulting with the salesman, Mia somehow got a hold of the camera. Again. And that is the last we saw of it. Oh, and it had 2 years worth of photos on it because I have (had) a giant memory card and a problem with deleting old photos. I'm so bummed that someone swiped the broken camera and I'm trying not to be too bothered by the fact that they now have all of our old photos. Ick. At least I have them all on the computer and most of the good ones printed by now, but still... what a pain.
So, I got an early birthday present and I'm having fun playing with it. But I am keeping it as far away as I possibly can from my Mia.
![]() |
| Who me?? |
Ha! Trouble is written all over her face!




2 comments:
what kind of camera did you get?????
A canon power shot digital elph. small and great for me right now :)
Post a Comment