I don't know if it is just me, but some days I can go from complete bliss to complete blah or worse in about three seconds. Lately I've been struggling with these ups and downs as I continue to adjust to life with two little ones.
Case in point: Yesterday afternoon was rough. The girls weren't napping, it was rainy and the house was messy. To top it off, Amelia broke my camera, for good this time. I was grumpy to say the least. We brought out some playdoh and cookie-cutters and Mia just transformed. All on her own she made me a heart cookie and told me she loved me "super" much. It is little ups and downs like these that sometimes make me feel crazy, but in the end remind me that playdoh hearts make my world look a lot better.
I would have taken a picture, but the camera was making funny noises and the lens refuses to open. Sigh...
Aug 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment