Jul 25, 2010

4 Month Stats







Our little Ellie bean is 4 months old and doing great. At her check up last week she weighed in at 14 lbs, 15 oz., (75%) and 25 1/4 inches (90%). This is a reversal from her 2 month stats, and the Dr said that is great, since she's more active now! She's had a bit of a sleep regression and is waking up again in the middle of the night to eat. I think she's hungry! We may start some rice cereal trials in the next few weeks just for fun! She's grabbing for her toys and does this really cute nose-scrunching thing that I'll try to get on video.


Her big sis has a big birthday coming up next weekend! Can't wait! Hope everyone is staying cool--it is an oven out there!!


1 comment:

Maryland Mommy said...

OMG, I just love her to pieces!!! Give her a big huge kiss from Auntie Alexis and tell her I'll see her very soon! Love to Mia and you and Sean too!!! :)