Ellie had her 2-mth check up yesterday. She's doing great and growing very well. She's 23 inches long (50th percentile) and 12 lbs, 8oz. (90th percentile)! She is normally very happy and has started some extremely adorable laughing!
Mia has had fluid behind her ears, off and on, for over a year now, and we've finally decided to go to a specialist. We think she hears and speaks extremely well, but want to definitely rule out any hearing difficulties. Her pediatrician seems to think she'll just eventually grow out of it (the fluid issue) and we do too.
Mia continues to be wonderful with Ellie. She is struggling a little bit with sharing and playing nicely with her friends at school and on play dates, but we hope that we are being consistent with her and that she will soon outgrow this too. The late 2's have been much more challenging than the early 2's, and I hear that 3 is even tougher. Sigh.
I'm a bit sad that the first year of "pre-school" is almost over and I'm trying to plan some fun summer activities! Hopefully we'll get to Md. and Pa. to visit friends and family and have some visitors here too! We'll try to tackle the beach with 2 kids this summer and I'm sure we'll have plenty of adventures to blog about.
We hope you are well. More from us soon.
May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment