Just a quick note about Mia's 2 year old check up. I like the idea of printing out this blog one day and having a record of this stuff !
Height: 34 1/2 inches (1 1/2 inches too short to go on all the rides at Bush Garden's Sesame Place! But we are going to try it this Fall anyway!)
Weight: 28 lbs
50-75% for both.
She's healthy and happy and was a perfect angel this time at the doctor's office! Barely shed a tear for the one shot that she needed! On a slightly disconcerting note, there has been fluid behind her ears for the past few check ups. The doc wants her to come in again in a few weeks, and then again a few weeks after that to monitor it. I really hope she hasn't had fluid there since her only (known) ear infection back in October!! She shows no signs of hearing loss and her verbal skills are great, so we'll just have to see what happens.
I have some cute photos to post as soon as I find where that stinker has hidden my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment