Jul 20, 2009

Que pasa?

Long time no blog again. I've had the longest lasting cold of my life and haven't felt like doing too much. Of course, we have still been very busy--places to go, people to see, birthday parties to plan! For now, I just want to document a few of the cute (and not so cute) things my Mia has been doing lately. My mom always suggest that I write them down because I'll forget, and I couldn't agree more!

1) Cute Sayings: Some of her favorite foods are "mac and cheese-a-roni" and "pop-is-cools" (popsicles). I just love how she pronounces these! She is also fond of saying "Have a good day" and "Thank you so much". So polite :)

2) 2-year old behavior: We've started doing the "time-out" chair in response to certain behavior (hitting mommy!, running away down the driveway!). I don't really think she gets it yet. She will pinch me on the arm and then say "time out chair"! Like it is a fun place. Hmmmm, need to re-think this.


3) Singing: She's such a singer! I told her that her birthday was coming up and she loves to sing the Happy Birthday song. My dad was here for a quick visit (on his birthday) and we made cupcakes. Amelia sang him the birthday song about 25 times :)


She's also practicing the tricycle and loves her gym class! She'll grab hold of the uneven bars and swing like a monkey all day long if we let her.
I have some fun photos of Grandpa W and Grandma Sharon's visit along with various other events. Look for them soon!

No comments: