I didn't have a girl's weekend per se (that is coming up--MIAMI, end of May, can't wait!!), but my Mia and Alexis's Maddie spent some wonderful quality time together this past weekend. Team Engel (minus Zach who was enjoying Grandparent time) came down for a brief visit and it couldn't have been more lovely! Mia and Maddie got along famously and were just so adorable holding hands and (mostly) sharing their toys.
The Beautiful Ladies:)
Just Ridiculously Cute
Mia likes swings better when Maddie is around
Being Goofy at Lunch....
2 comments:
We had such a great time and look forward to the next time we can come down and see you guys! I love these pictures...I'll be posting mine soon! Love and miss you guys already!! :) Oh wait, we are going to see you on Saturday..hee hee hee...
that second picture of them holding hands, walking away is the CUTEST EVER!! Sounds like it was a fun "girls" weekend!
Post a Comment