Mar 8, 2009

Beach Weather in March?


This crazy Virginia weather went from 20 degrees to 70 degrees in 3 days time, but who's complaining?? We took advantage of a gorgeous weekend and went to the Oceanfront on Saturday. It felt so good to walk barefoot in the sand and enjoy a relatively empty beach! Mia liked the beachfront playground and braved the slide solo! If only it would stay like this for the rest of the year...

She means business!






Hugging?/Pushing? buddy Ben

2 comments:

God Bless and Enjoy! Jessica Beshears said...

Hi I am new to reading your blog...I just wanted to say that I wish we lived near the ocean. I llive in TN and we had snow last week. How wierd is this weather. Have a blessed day you all are so cute.

Maryland Mommy said...

Love the pictures!!! Hope the weather is this nice when we are down for the weekend. Can't wait to see you guys!! :) Muwaaa