The McB's had an eventful weekend! Sean and I left Amelia for the first time with "Mah-Maw W" while we attended a wedding (law school pal of Sean's) and spent a day in NYC! We were nervous about leaving and called to check in many times, but my mom assured us that Amelia did fantastic!! Such a relief!
We really enjoyed walking around the city, meeting up with my friend Trish, and seeing the sights. We especially loved walking in Central Park, and the views from the "top of the Rock" at Rockefeller Center. The wedding was beautiful the next day and it was great to catch up with old friends.
I took tons of touristy photos in NYC and I'll put them all up on the website soon. Here are some favorites from the weekend.
Feb 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Cheesy Tourists :)
Even Cheesier Valentine Day Heart Statue in Times Square, but we had to do it!


1 comment:
Well I am glad to see that if you had to miss Zach's bday party at least you had a great time in New York!!! We missed you but are so jealous of your 'kid free' weekend!!!!
Post a Comment