Jan 5, 2009

Routine Resolution

I don't really have any New Year's Resolutions. I just want to get back into a routine and feel settled into life here. I started by signing Amelia up for music class, and storytime at the local library, and by joining the gym (for myself). I know joining a gym seems kind of like a resolution, but I've been looking forward to it since October! I can't wait to take regular yoga classes again. You hear all these people (well, mostly Oprah) talk about making time for yourself and putting yourself first (which I find extremely difficult with a small child around...I don't think Oprah understands) but I absolutely plan to spend some time at the gym by myself every week.

Oh, I also want to: read more books, write more letters, cook more, get and stay organized, take piano lessons, teach Amelia Spanish, learn how to take better photos, volunteer, take Cali on more walks, have more date nights, plant a garden, and lose 5 lbs :) Ahhh, New Year's Resolutions!

1 comment:

Maryland Mommy said...

I have your read more book problem down! It's time for you to join our bookclub! This months book is Mother Warriors by Jenny McCarthy. We meet (via phone) on Feb 11th! :) And you so don't need to lose 5 pounds!!!!