*NOTE* : Even though we have almost 2 weeks left here, I don't think I'll be able to post much, so I'm saying my blog goodbyes now... sniff sniff. I'll catch everyone up once we are stateside residents again!
Well, we have packed up the house and are living in the temporary base house. It is nice for the pets to still have a yard, and to have a kitchen, etc. We should be able to check our email at the library occasionally, but that is about all. I can't believe that it is time to say goodbye, but I guess it is...
For now you can still reach us at the gmail account: mcbridesa@gmail.com. We can use a calling card to make calls from on base, and I will try to make some phone calls next week!
We get in to DC on Friday Oct 3 and will be staying overnight with our saintly friends Kevin and Donna (who really don't know what they've gotten themselves into!). We head down to our temporary apartment in Virgina Beach the next morning, and I have a feeling that one of our first stops will be to purchase cell phones.
We've promised Amelia we'll visit one day so she can see her beautiful birthplace. We've promised to stay in touch with all the dear friends we've made. We've shipped back tons of Spanish wine and pottery, and we know we can get Manchego cheese back in the states (although it's so much more expensive!!) We have completely loved our time here and feel like we took advantage of all it had to offer. We will be eternally grateful for this life opportunity!
'Ta Luego hermosa Espana. Muchos Besos! Te Queremos!
XX
Sarah, Sean y Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment