Aug 31, 2008

Happy 6 Years (Warning: Slight Sappiness Ahead)!

Six years ago Sean and I got married in beautiful Southern Maryland, under a gazebo, while thunderstorms loomed in the distance. It was hot and muggy and all of our family and friends were there sweating, but showing their love and support. Thankfully the rain held off until we were safely inside for the reception. I always tell people that outdoor weddings aren't for the faint of heart, but that I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Six years later we are going out to dinner on another hot and muggy night. We've had some absolutely incredible adventures together so far. We've run races and climbed mountains and brought a remarkable new life into our family. We are so very blessed and I know for sure that I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many many more adventures.


XOXOXO


2 comments:

aims said...

Happy Anniversary!! That was such a fun wedding! Can't believe it was 6 years ago!

Maryland Mommy said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! We love you guys and are so happy to have been there 6 years ago and still with you now! Love, Dave and Alexis :)